Jason Teutsch is the founder of TrueBit.
Jason is a mathematician and computer scientist whose research focuses on distributed systems security, game theory, and algorithmic randomness.
In this episode of The Crunch we speak with Jason about TrueBit protocol, Verifier’s Dilemma, smart contracts and scalability of Ethereum network. We also mention projects such as Dogether, Livepeer and many more.
Listen to this interview and learn:
- how to boost the computation challenge of smart contracts inside Ethereum
- how does Truebit oursource direct computation of smart contracts
- what is Dogether and how does it work
- how does TrueBit token work
- What is the one project Jason is excited about
Mentioned in the episode:
Stream the podcast:
Get our free investment thesis
Sign up to get our exact investing strategy, start to finish. It includes our philosophy at Coin Crunch, as well as our top long-term picks.