Trent McConaghy is working on democratizing data via Ocean decentralized data economy for artificial intelligence, BigchainDB decentralized database, and advising Estonia E-residency. His long-term goal is to help ensure that humanity has a role in an increasingly autonomous world.
He is also advisor to: BlueYard (VC*blockchain), SingularityNET (AI*blockchain), TrueBit (data*blockchain), RiseML (AI), Orchid (blockchain), Authenteq (identity*blockchain), Pandora Boxchain (AI*blockchain), SimpleToken (blockchain), BlockEx (blockchain), Consensus.ai (AI*blockchain), Botanic.io (AI*blockchain), Arweave (data*blockchain)
In this episode of The Crunch we speak with Trent about the fascinating subject of AI and it’s connection with crypto world. Trent explains his background and what challenges does he try to solve with his projects. He goes also deeply into the issue of data silos and the incentives for collecting data circuit design and evolutionary algorithms.
Listen to this interview and learn:
- The background behind his project Ascribe – how do you collect digital art
- The problem of data silos
- How do blockchain and AI relate?
- How would decentralization work in case of data ownership
- How was Ocean created
- What are evolutionary algorithms
- What are the general principles of circuit design
- What are the best projects in crypto space
- Why crypto is not a zero-sum game
Mentioned in the episode:
Stream the podcast:
The Secret Art of Market Making
A Coin Crunch exclusive report reveals the behind the scenes practice of 'market making', and how insiders manipulate prices for huge profits