In this podcast episode, Sia interviews Stephen McKeon.
Stephen McKeon is a finance professor at U Oregon studying crypto assets, security issuance, private equity, and M&A. He is an expert in topics related to cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, corporate finance, including venture capital, private equity, entrepreneurial finance, mergers and acquisitions.
He wrote an article on asset-backed tokenization which caught our interested so we wanted to learn more.
In this episode of The Crunch we speak about security tokens and tokenization of real-world assets, utility tokens vs securities and much more.
Listen to this interview and learn:
- How did Stephen get into crypto
- What does it mean tokenization of assets
- How could a digital token be used to represent a stake in any conceivable asset
- What are the legal obligations for traditional securities market and secondary market trade
- How can you sell tokenized assets
Mentioned in the episode:
Stream the podcast:
The Secret Art of Market Making
A Coin Crunch exclusive report reveals the behind the scenes practice of 'market making', and how insiders manipulate prices for huge profits